Friday, August 3, 2007

UPDATE

They called at 5pm today and told Nicole that the windows WERENT EVEN IN YET.
When I scheduled the Aug 3rd date, I was told they wouldnt schedule an install date unless they had the invoice for the materials in their hands. They didnt have them when I called back in April. They called back and said they had them and they can schedule a date. NOW they tell me they never came in?????????
What is going on here?
If you tell me that you wont schedule a date UNLESS you have the invoice in your hand that says THE MATERIALS ARE IN, then WHY would you schedule a date that FORCES us to take time off... not only that, they WAITED UNTIL 5PM ON A FRIDAY to let us know. (They dont work weekends).

4 comments:

You had me at Merlot. said...

Aww poopsi, I had a shitty day too. Its a get crunked kinda night. So when you passing through Philly?

Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to get a lawyer friend to call them and bitch them into giving you your damn shutters once and for all or all hell will break loose and you will get them shut down asap for shitty management. I'm sure you know someone...

Sarah :)

SolamenteDoug said...

Just four more months until hurricane season is over! It's little consolation that a hurricane has formed in the Atlantic Basin in each month except February. You should tell Marathon this and shoot them in the face.

Just one man's opinion is all I'm sayin'.

Anonymous said...

Dude, these people are beyond ridiculous.