Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Soooo......

Yea i havent updated this crap in so long. Many many things have happened since whenever that i kinda forgot this thing was still around.
I got obsessesed with (and still obssesing) over World of Warcraft. If yer ever on the US Cho'gall server, send my toon some money, her name is Evilannie. Yea i chose a girl, yea i regret it now that im in the endgame shit just cuz shes boring to look at (shes undead and not stacked like those humans or draenei).
Also, my father passed away last month which was pretty hard for me. Its one of those things where you know its gonna happen and i actually spent a few years preparing myself for it, but it still knocks you sideways when it happens. All i can say is, its tough.
But i dont want to dwell on painful memories, and would rather look ahead to whats next.
Nic and i are planning a nice trip to Japan in the winter where i hope to God that i can bathe in steam baths with snow monkeys. There are a few things ive wanted to do with my life before its over, and one of them is bathing with monkeys in the mountains. Is that weird?
Also, my biggest nerdgasm will occur when i head out to Anaheim in October for Blizzcon 08 with my friend from all my computer games, Tim (aka Connery). We've been playing online games together forever and is my gay-ass nerd partner. We're pretty stoked about going and plan on having lots of lame ass pictures that make us giggle while confounding the wife.
So theres the summary. By the way, Lost = awesomesauce

3 comments:

Matt said...

HOLY FUCKING COCKTARDS! Did you actually update your blog!? FUCK ME PAN-DIMENSIONALLY!

Anywhozle, ring me up when you get to Anaheim, Thouououng. Maybe I'll drop in on your nerd-orgy.

Mike said...

Happy Birthday!

Bathing with monkeys? yes you are a weirdo. Bathing with lemurs, sure. Bathing with baboons, maybe. But plain old monkeys? WEIRD!

Are you wii fit yet?

Anonymous said...

Damn you for getting me re-addicted, and then leaving the server!